1. Joseph Smith shot a man in Kirtland just to watch him die.
2. Brigham Young never washed his hands after using the bathroom.
3. One time, Emma Smith punched Eliza R. Snow in the face. It was awesome.
4. The year after the Word of Wisdom was revealed, Nauvoo's high school football team (The Saints) went 2-7 and missed the playoffs.
6. Joseph's descriptions of the Gold Plates' weight and dimensions are inconsistent with known metals and alloys, but nearly identical to those of a 1993 Panasonic VCR.
7. All of Joseph Smith's marriages were recorded in William Clayton's journal, but scholars still debate the exact number due to Clayton's legendarily poor handwriting.
8. The church has technically never rescinded the little-discussed priesthood ban on men taller than 6'6".
9. Zina D.H. Young engaged in polyandry, having been married both to Joseph Smith and to her job as a workaholic owner of a struggling downtown bookstore.
10. There is no documentary evidence that Wilford Woodruff actually existed.